I love social media, and it shows.
Unfortunately, on more than one occasion, my daughter has sadly exclaimed: “Daddy, put down that iPhone and play with me.”
“Of course, I will play with you. Just give me a minute to jot down a few more notes for a new blog post I am writing.”
Lilyann, this blog post is for you.
1. I love you more than teenagers love Snapchat.
2. I love you more than Mark Zuckerberg loves Snapchat.
3. I love you more than the social web loves cats and bacon.
4. I love you more than Guy Kawasaki loves Google+.
5. I love you more than this guy loves double rainbows.
6. I love you more than Jeff Bezos loves weird ideas that just may work.
7. I love you more than astronauts love David Bowie.
8. I love you more than smart phones love dumb apps.
9. #ILoveYouMoreThan Jimmy and Justin love #hashtags.
10. I love you more than social media gurus, ninjas & enthusiasts love social media.
11. I love you more than Taylor Swift loves to sing about bad relationships.
12. I love you more than the Oxford dictionary loves selfies.
13. I love you more than a blogger loves comments.
14. I love you more than words or social media can say.
Have a delightful and lovely Valentine’s Day!
Social media and the Web are amazing tools for inspiration, insight, serendipity, entertainment, education, creativity, ideation, curating, sharing, connecting, networking, relationships, and communication.
However, there are others that are more important than social media.
Share this blog post with someone you love more than you love social media.
Then, spread your own Valentine’s Day love using the Twitter hashtag #ILoveYouMoreThan.
Image credit: photos by Denny McCorkle.
Latest posts by Denny McCorkle (see all)
- I Love You More Than I Love Social Media 2017 - February 13, 2017
- 12 More Ways to Social Refresh Your Personal Brand on LinkedIn - November 7, 2016
- 9 Ways to Social Refresh Your Personal Brand on LinkedIn - October 24, 2016
- LinkedIn Sucks When You Do - September 6, 2016
- Is LinkedIn a Place Where Your Resume Goes to Die? - August 8, 2016